The Waste Transformers
The Waste Transformers (TWT) transforms organic waste on-site into energy. They also recover all of the water and nutrients in the waste. This is done in modular, proprietary installations housed in shipping- containers, that make financial sense.
In a proposal they now invite investors to join in and to revolutionize the way we deal with waste globally. The Waste Transformers have a:
- Proven, proprietary technology (patent application under consideration)
- First orders, filled sales pipeline & clear sales strategy
- Impressive partner network
- Experienced Staff and Board
- Domestic and international experience
The Waste Transformers (TWT) are looking for an investment of EUR 1,000,000 in the Holding company, in order to:
- Conduct product value engineering to further improve margins ü Conversion of current sales pipeline
- Overhead & working capital
- Legal & other professional fees
- Pre-finance manufacturing of installations
- The investment can take the form of equity or a convertible loan
The Waste Transformers are also looking for an equity partner for their joint venture in Sierra Leone. This will take the form of: an initial investment of EUR 250,000 to co-finance the first installation. Followed, in 2018 - 2019, by a potential stake of EUR 5,000,000 in the full rollout of our installations over Freetown.
The problem The Waste Transformers are addressing
- Rates for commercial waste collection represent significant costs to small scale waste producers.
- Waste is seen as a burden.
- It is seldom processed on- site but is transported over large distances with concomitant CO2 emissions.
- A decentralized solution would offer new perspectives.
- Energy costs are volatile and are a negative influence on the bottom line (especially in emerging economies)
- Many areas in the world experience water shortages
- The waste market has been traditionally dominated by big players who operate as mega logistical machines
- Organic waste is seldom treated as a resource and therefore nutrients in the waste are wasted.
- Emerging economies do not always have the infrastructure to host large scale
A proven technology
- Modular & scalable to adapt to the available waste stream(s)
- Processing capacity of 600 – / day
- Proprietary technology
- Full Anaerobic Digestion system (feed unit + CHP)
- Housed in standardized shipping containers
- Conversion of biogas to electricity, residual heat, recovered water & recovered nutrients
- Compliance with strict EU health & safety rules
- Plug & play
- Healthy business case
- Input ALL organic waste
- 24/7 online monitoring
- Low maintenance
- Converting today's waste problems into revenue by producing clean, renewable energy on-site. Cutting disposal and treatment costs while opening a new opportunity for adding to the bottom line
- Anaerobic Digestion (AD) Units protect against volatile and rising prices, providing long term energy security for up to 15 years.
- Reducing and offsetting corporate emissions is increasingly important and enhances brand recognition
- Alleviate energy poverty
- Community engagement and local benefits
- Job creation
- Water recovery in drought stricken areas
- Natural fertilizer generation (in area’s that often rely on imported chemical
- fertilizers to grow their food)
- Access to effective waste treatment
- Health & sanitation benefits
Generous helps entrepreneurs that help reduce waste and innovate in waste recycling. The Waste Transformers have a unique solution in which waste is reduced as well as energie en nutrients are produced on-site.