Covesting for a better world
A growing number of businesses are becoming aware that socially relevant entrepreneurship is the way of the future. Every day, innovations that help create a better society are successfully brought to market. It is Generous Minds’ mission to enhance and accelerate the success of Good Business as much as possible. We meet social challenges with an entrepreneurial spirit. This is how we bring our weight to bear for a better world.
At Generous Minds we work with the Covestment Method. It aims to make Good Business companies successful and is based on our experience and new insights. We believe in the power of the collective and make our decisions based on responsibilities, expertise and cohesion. Based on this holistic vision, we pragmatically build valuable and meaningful businesses.
Our method is based on:
- Our belief that Good Business is the way of the future.
- A holistic, result-oriented vision.
- Translating ambitions for growth into growth plans in all strategic core areas.
- Providing insight in the necessary financial and professional support.
Our Minds are heavyweights in their areas of expertise. At the decisive moment we make the difference between failure and success. We have joined our forces in order to achieve greater social impact as a collective. Our Covestors in Good Business are held accountable for result and play an active role as entrepreneurs.
As Generous Minds:
- We provoke and optimize Good Business ideas.
- We guarantee added value on a no cure no pay basis.
- We reserve up to 50 percent of our hourly rate for long-term participations or loans.
- We honor entrepreneurship.
- We never seek to acquire a majority stake.
We provide access to slow money: our own and that of our investors.
Generous Minds offers investors ready-made investment opportunities with a reduced risk and a prospect of profitable Good Business. We guarantee sound business plans, we co-invest and, if and when necessary, provide our expertise on a long-term basis. This is how we transform ideas into solid businesses.
We stand for:
- Social impact and financial gain going hand-in-hand.
- Long terms, we build to last.
- Favorable credit terms for Good Business businesses.
- A minority stake for investors; entrepreneurs remain in control.
- 100 percent of the yield is for the investor(s).
Generous Minds empowers businesses seeking to improve the quality of life in our world both for today and for the future, businesses that look beyond their own short term interests. Alongside this Good Businesses we realize social impact and profitability in field such as employment, housing, nutrition and health.